WARRANTY & REPAIRS
3 + 3 years RSC warranty
Become a member of the “RSC Aviators Club” and upgrade to a 6 year warranty for free.
If the watch proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use,
it will be repaired or replaced free of charge at the discretion of our RSC Service Center.
The warranty does not cover the strap, chrystal or damage due to accidents, mishandling, abusive use or battery failure.
The UPS shipping costs are on the expenses of RSC.
(you will only receive an additional warranty year if you register
your watch within 4 weeks after purchase)
We offer a WORLDWIDE WATCH REPAIR SERVICE.
UPS will pick up your package at your address or you can drop it at an UPS Access Point (https://www.ups.com/dropoff).
Please email us your name and address and we will organize the shipment.
Upon expiration of the Warranty Period, any services or repairs will be subject to a service charge.
You are responsible for transportation costs, insurance and packing materials.
The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover:
• Battery, case, crystal, strap, crown, hands or bracelet
• Water damage unless marked waterPROOF
• Repairs if the watch was not originally purchased from an authorized RSC retailer
This warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence,
unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or workmanship.
• Send your watch only – do NOT send the original packaging
• Complete the Watch Repair Form: click here to download form
and add the form to your package
• Use proper packaging material
• Insert a copy of your RSC warranty card or proof of purchase
For the reparation of your RSC watch please allow up to 4 to 6 weeks from the date we receive your package.